Chubbichin Pencil Holder!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
LINDAN! (Linda + Dan of simply chintastic) Thank you soso so so so so so so SOOOOOO much!

You do not know how much this means to me! I've had such a crappy stressful week (we've found out at work that the state is taking away four thousand dollars PER MONTH out of our budget that was used to help our lower income families so we have to cut everything we can....thank goodness my meds for the lyme disease have finally kicked in) so when I opened the box and read the note that said "hope this brightens your day" I actually started to cry! Tears of joy though don't worry!

So without further ado:

front:
001-45.jpg

back:
002-58.jpg

even a protective pad on the bottom:
003-59.jpg

He's so adorably cute!!!!

This makes me even more excited and anxious to get the chin room all set up!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

that is so adorable! it made me giggle!

where did you get this and how much?!?!?!

Well that is a great gift, especially when you weren't expecting it! They really do pay attention to detail and they do amazing chinnie things with wood.

I repeat, they REALLY need to start selling this stuff. They would make a fortune!

That was really nice of them! Deena I want to thank you for dreaming up that chubbichin design too, I just love it, it simply melts me and for a brief moment I can forget about any problems.

I find these people wonderful to think of you and send you such a nice and great gift. I am jealouse, cause it seems I can't get one cause they don't sell them RIGHT!!!

Enjoy the moment, it's nice to be spoiled, especially when it's least expected.

:)

Back