Chins on TV

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

So today I was waking up to the tv on Nick and I heard "Brinca, brinca, brinca" spanish for jump/leap. I opened my eye and listened and heard them talking about chinchillas! It was on Go, Diego, Go! Monday I think it was they were talking about Hedgies on Wonder Pets! Its exotics week I guess.

Just had to share! I thought it was too cute!

Apparently there was a chinchilla on an episode of Sesame Street once, my fiance says it stands out in his mind and he's wanted one ever since!

Once upon a time I don't think I had ever heard of chinchillas, let alone seen one. Now they seem to really be gaining in popularity and you see them everywhere!

There was a chinchilla on an episode of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody once!

I saw a chinchilla on some kids show when I was like 4. I can't remember for the life of me the name of it. I do remember seeing the chinchilla in a blue bin for its dust bath...that's what made me obsessed.

Yeah, I remember a standard chinchilla being on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.. weren't they faking it's choking so London could be in the tabloid's good books?

Apparently there was a chinchilla on an episode of Sesame Street once, my fiance says it stands out in his mind and he's wanted one ever since!

I remember this too. It was one of the informational spots with video of a standard gray taking a dust bath while a group of school aged kids watched. There was a voice over explaining some of the basics of where they're from and what they eat too.

Go, Diego, Go!'s chinchilla episode was my daughters favorite 3 years ago and now she's graduated to the chinnie episode on Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and yes, Brandon, it was the one with London trying to get into the tabloids. Do you think they used "stunt" chins? I also saw a chinchilla on the Jay Leno show (3-4 years ago). The owner's fiance had given it cpr and had done chest compressions and gave it mouth-to-mouth in order to revive it from a heart attack. Apparently, the chin had gotten startled by the their vacuum cleaner. It was the most tamest chin I had ever seen.

Back