Chinnie accessories

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gpaterno78

Hi everyone I was just wondering where I can find affordable chinnie accessories for my little girl. Everywhere I look seems so expensive :(

I always buy from vendors on here when it comes to good accessories. My go to for fleece is Fleece for Furries but ChinChic also makes good products. Whimsey Menagerie makes good things I hear and the money goes into her rescue. Chinchilla city is one I go to for hanging toys. All the vendors here are very good, I've gone through so many and I've never had a single problem.
Accessories might seem pricey at first but you're also buying from someone who works hard and produces quality items :) .

I also go through "Fleece for Furries" for my fleece and Have used Whimsy's Menagerie for hanging toys and I love the fact that the proceeds go back into the rescue. I also use Fuzzies Kingdom and Chinchilla City. KMS Hayloft has excellent 2nd cut hay also. I've never used ChinChic but probably will eventually :) I've never had one iota of an issue with any of the vendors!

OK thank you everyone for your advice I got my fleece coverings from CHINCHIC and they are awesome you will definetly enjoy them.

Back