Chinchillas on Divine Design

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
So I was watching Divine Design tonight on HGTV and was surprised when they said that the two homeowners whose kitchen is getting redone breed chinchillas.

They showed pictures inside their barn, and they have 100s of chins. Their names are Deb and Greg, I wondered if anyone knew them? That would be kind of cool.

And then they would randomly show the designer and her team holding some chins.

Here's the link describing the show http://www.hgtv.com/divine-design/d...n-becomes-functional-and-fabulous2/index.html

Did anyone else see the show?

I think it was a new one this week, so maybe they will later? I don't know, it just got done though, so I didn't post this soon enough for people to turn it on I don't think!

just looked, was it called "Fabulous Functioning Kitchen?" looks like it will be on again here at 3am! I set the DVR to record :D

I love HGTV! It is almost the only channel I watch :rofl: I watch Holmes on Homes, House Hunters (International and regular), Income Property and few others here and there

Oooh, I love this show! Candice Olson works miracles. I hope I catch this episode on the reruns. Thank you for the heads up. :)

YAYAYAYAY! Repeat! I just happened to change the channel to HGTV before I was going to go to bed and I caught it right at the beginning.

Edit- I forgot to add that Divine Design is actually a Canadian show, so that could be why none of us have heard of these people.

Last edited:
google is a wonderful tool

I think I solved this one. I believe that Greg and Deb are Riedstra. If it isn't them then there are many erie coincidences going on here.

I always watch HGTV, but I missed this one. Hopefully I can catch a rerun. Thanks for attaching the link.

divine design

You are right "Sublime" the show is done on our chinchilla farm in Ontario. Glad you saw the show. We are very happy with our new kitchen. I'm sure there will be many reruns for those of you who have missed it.

For those who are interested, this episode is currently showing on HGTV again right now. Not sure if it's the same in all time zones though!

Latest posts

Back