Chinchilla Tye Dye Long Sleeve Shirts Fundraiser

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
Hiya Everyone!!!

The NY/NE Chapter is doing a fundraiser! We are currently selling long sleeve tye dye shirts with a black velvet chinchilla logo over the left breast. In the past they also had MCBA embroidered underneath the embroidered chinchilla. These shirts do not have to say MCBA underneath it if you do not want it.

They come in a range of different colors. Light blue, pink, purple, navy, yellow, lime green, green, red, and other colors. I'm in the process of getting the exact colors from the company and should have those by Tuesday. The lighter colors tend to stand out better for the embroidery.

The cost of the shirt is $40.00. This does not include shipping. I will be including a picture of my shirt I had made for the September show. Everyone seemed to like it.

I can deliver to MCBA Nationals if interested. Any questions-let me know!

Thanks
Jessica

Jess,
I would be interested in a shirt, are you coming to the Atlantic Chapter Show? I would need a large, so just let me know what colors when you find out for sure. Thanks
Brandy

I was able to "squeeze" a size large shirt in a small priority box. Anything bigger than that would have to be shipped in either a medium priority box or by regular mail.

Here is a picture of my shirt. I'm pretty pathetic. I wear my shirt at least once a week. I am pretty sure Crissy does too...LOL.

Attachments

• tyedyeshirta.jpg
    tyedyeshirta.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 45
  • tyedyeshirt.jpg
    tyedyeshirt.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 36
HI Brandy-

I am not going to the Atlantic Show this year but Christiane is. I know she was planning on stopping at my house to drop off some animals so I'm sure she wouldn't mind picking up shirts for the show.

Jessica

AAAh! You know me too well Jess!
Would be happy to do so Brandy!
I wasn't going to go, but I just can't not.

I definitely want one also. Saw them last September at the show and I just may take two LOL.

you should get the padded flat rate envelopes, they're plastic and you could easily fit a shirt in there, they are cheaper than the small flat rate boxes as well.

So I am going to be placing this order the first of March so they have time to get them in and embroider them. If anyone is interested send me a pm with your size, color, and if you want to just have the chin embroidered or if you want it to say MCBA too.

Jessica

Latest posts

Back