Chinchilla on Yoville!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terbear24

TLCuties
:impatient:I didnt know if anyone on here plays yoville on facebook but if you go to the animal shelter they have chinchillas that you can adopt!! i thought that was pretty cool because its the only small animal they have on there.
:tease::thumbsup:

lol yesss yoville!!! i dont play it as much anymore but i did in the summer. actually, i think theyve had chinchillas for the past year (yea i played that long ago). mine was named dusty! lol

and they do flips! but the cage is not an FN lol

Interesting . . . I haven't checked YoVille out yet as I'm waiting for a bakery to go with my Cafe! But I love chins so I might have to Yo!

i really dont play games on FB..........everyone keeps inviting me to to farmtown or farmville or whatever it is called. but chinchillas??? that is a different story, i may have to check it out!

I made the mistake of going to the pet shop in Yoville, and now need one of everything. Too bad the chins aren't different colors. Then we could have one of each!

lol My sister told me they had Chins there and was trying to get me to play. You can make suggestions and requests to the developers of some of the games on facebook. Might ask them about better cages and more colors :) haha.

On the zoo game (can't think of what it's called) If you get to a high enough level you can buy chinchillas. It's one of the last animals to be unlocked.

If anyone on here has a POGO.com game account, they have a chinchilla in the pets section for avatars that you can buy with points for the paid/premium memberships only. I'm not a paid membership account, I wish I could get that!

Back