Chinchilla music

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaylorMadeChinchillas

I've recently started playing music for my chins both during the day and sometimes at night and they are loving it! I swear my male has even tried dancing. Anyway I wanted to know if anyone else plays music for their babies and what type.

Mine get talk radio, they like it during the day, keeps them up on important issues of the day!

Mine listen to Country. That isn't my decision, it is theirs. They get angry if I change it to something else...and they definitely have their favorite songs. (I think it also gets them in the mood to make little baby chins...as strange as that sounds, weird little rodents.)

I work ten hour shifts so I'm gone for about 12 hours at a time until midnight. So Garrus has his own playlist in my iTunes that plays up to 14 hours of mixed music.

He gets some string quartets versions of rock songs, some jazz, some mellow alternative rock...I like to make sure he doesn't get bored!

He also likes drumming. So during playtime we'll jam out together.

My little Lilly doesn't like to come out for play time most days so I will sit by the cage and play classical music for her. Though once Danny Elfman played on my Pandora while cleaning and she seemed to really be interested in that.

My boys get talk radio during the day. They too like to keep up on current events! lol They also love listening to the baseball games in the summer, but then again who doesn't love Bob Uecker?:)

Latest posts

Back