Chinchilla Cookies..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

Tabitha and I have been making Chinchilla sugar cookies all day today.. I figured that I'd tease you...:neener: This is right before they went into the oven.

Attachments

• ChinchillaCookies 002copy.jpg
    ChinchillaCookies 002copy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 24
  • ChinchillaCookies 003copy.jpg
    ChinchillaCookies 003copy.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 25
Well, that was definitely a slap across the face! :SarcasmOn:
LOL! I think I have the same cookie cutter (from Shoots) and my chinchilla chocolate chip easter cookies came out looking like huge blobs! Yours look so good and yummy!

I wouldn't know which end to eat first...they look so yummy! I may need one of those cookie cutters...

Well, that was definitely a slap across the face! :SarcasmOn:
LOL! I think I have the same cookie cutter (from Shoots) and my chinchilla chocolate chip easter cookies came out looking like huge blobs! Yours look so good and yummy!

Remember, she said this is before they went into the over. Hers may have become big blobs as well. ;)

Remember, she said this is before they went into the over. Hers may have become big blobs as well. ;)

No way, Crysta! We are EXPERTS...ppsshhhhaaa!:neener: When we first made them we had a few blobs but we figured out how to get them to keep the chinnie shapes. It's a secret though...apparently.:tease:

We're going to post pictures of the cooked cookies in a minute and then some of the frosted cookies...AND we have a new worker on the project. We've sucked Barbie in...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I will pay anyone that tells me the "secret"! Tab, c'mon, my little girls were so sad when they came out of the oven like blobs! Dang girl you're mean! :p

I will pay anyone that tells me the "secret"! Tab, c'mon, my little girls were so sad when they came out of the oven like blobs! Dang girl you're mean! :p
Sandi, someone I know makes the most delicious cut out sugar cookies and sells them. She's been using the same recipe for years and years. I'm not a sugar cookie fan, but OMG these are to die for. I will see if I can get the recipe for you.

Sandi, someone I know makes the most delicious cut out sugar cookies and sells them. She's been using the same recipe for years and years. I'm not a sugar cookie fan, but OMG these are to die for. I will see if I can get the recipe for you.

I :heart: you Meanie!

Meanie~of COURSE you'll get cookies on Saturday! I'm going to have some that look like chinchillas(markings and such) that will be on the raffle table. Then a bunch of other yummy ones that will be included as a dessert for the lunch. Guess you'll have to pay for lunch or buy raffle tickets to get chinnie cookies! :neener:

I'm tired of frosting cookies.. so the rest of them are going to be frosted a single color and sprinkled..lol

Becky - we made you one.. it's a nice deep purple, but it looks black in the pictures. :cry3:

Attachments

• ChinchillaCookies 017copy.jpg
    ChinchillaCookies 017copy.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 37
  • ChinchillaCookies 018copy.jpg
    ChinchillaCookies 018copy.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 31
  • ChinchillaCookies 024copy.jpg
    ChinchillaCookies 024copy.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 28
  • ChinchillaCookies 027copy.jpg
    ChinchillaCookies 027copy.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 27
Meanie~of COURSE you'll get cookies on Saturday! I'm going to have some that look like chinchillas(markings and such) that will be on the raffle table. Then a bunch of other yummy ones that will be included as a dessert for the lunch. Guess you'll have to pay for lunch or buy raffle tickets to get chinnie cookies! :neener:
How much is lunch and what is it? I need to plan ahead to see if it's something I can eat.

We had WAY too much fun...the last part of icing the cookies was mostly spent in fits of giggles and me doing weird dances. Absolutely horrible! I forgot how fun it was to get together with other chin people to make things or just spend time together. We made a grand total of 23 acceptable cookies that I didn't burn. Like Linda said...thank goodness I don't work in a bakery! :neener:

LInda you didn't tell Becky that you made her a cookie with her name on it but gave it to me to eat. :oops: Well...um....is was good. :angel4:

they look great ladies! almost too pretty to eat........although i am a sucker for a frosted sugar cookie!
tab.....getting together with girlies & giggling is one of lifes best medicines! glad you all had a great time.

Glad you liked them! I am going to perfect my frosting skills.. because I don't like how they ended up looking.

Barbie.. SHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell Becky that YOU ate HER cookie! Plus, it was a nice deep purple and looked black in the photos.. we offered a purple Chinchilla for Prada.. and you ate it.. :cry3: :cry3:

And don't blame me Becky, Tabitha picked it up and offered it to Barbie.. :laughitup:

Latest posts

Back