Chibi and the Gang

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
I haven't shared any pics of the girls on the new forum, so as I was cleaning cages and giving some play time I snapped some pictures :)

Chibi "How dare you flash that thing in my face while I'm bathing.."
IMG_0408.jpg

Chibi running around
IMG_0410.jpg

MuShu
IMG_0417.jpg

Mei "Hi!!"
IMG_0420.jpg

How bout you send them to me, and then each month send things for me to spoil them with!!! It'll kidna be the same:high5:

:rofl:

You couldn't pay me anything to get rid of Chibi or MuShu. They both cling to the cage for attention. Especially Chibi, she loves everyone. And I can carry her around and she doesn't mind :heart3:

I love Mei and Kona too, but they're just not as friendly.

Well I guess I could settle for two...

how bout you ship them to me, I'll make them all friendly and then ship them back when I'm done...

*get's ready to relocate because you have my address*

Chibi has such big eyes...so cute! They are all beautiful :)

MuShu and Mei are my favorites! I love Mei's freckley ears! All your girls are very cute Allison!

I like the picture of shy little Kona, hiding in her tube. She's probably wondering how you found her in there! They are all adorable, though, and I'm available to chin sit and to provide excess amounts of spoiling!

I love the unsure look on Kona's face. It's almost as if she's questioning your intentions with that flashy thing.

The second picture of Chibi just makes me want to reach out and goose him he looks so high strung. I bet he could clear the top of his enclosure in one leap :)

Haha yeah, Chibi kept trying to jump out of the playpen! She'd jump on me and then attempt to climb me and try to get out.

But she's the kindest chin I've ever met. She was my first and got me hooked. I love my Chibi, she's just so friendly.

Chibi has gotten portly! Must be that she's a little older now, gotten the middle age spread. I've always loved her sweet eyes.

lol Deb! Yeah, she's finally filled out. She was always kinda smaller, I think it's just that her fur isn't very fluffy so she appears smaller.

But her portliness doesn't even compare to Tiko..

I feel like Mei's first picture should be one of those lolchins pics. Which we need to get that thread started again.

And side note, Alli, I loooovvvee the avatar.

Back