ccd ( chin cage designs)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe he has no way to purchase them. you do need a credit card. maybe thats what he means. and give his punctuation a break. theres no need for this really :( this is a chinchilla forum and maybe if you spent more time reading the words instead of looking for the punctuation maybe you'd understand him. i had no problem at all. give the poor guy a break, hes obviously hurt that some of you are attacking his disability.

btw, chinta, the cage looks awesome. i bet the chins love it! how do they like the branches?

Taka - I'm pretty sure you know exactly how the chins like the branches in Littlechinta's cage, since the two of you share an IP address, which generally means you share a house and a computer. That could also be why you were able to understand the way in which LC posts, because you know him (or ARE him) and therefore it's easy for you to pick through the gibberish of information.

Littlechinta - There have been postings made in the past by an administrator of this forum asking people to refrain from using internet speak. In fact, the exact message was posted for you to read, yet you continue to say "u" instead of you, and you refuse to use any punctuation at all, making it somewhat difficult for those of us who do not live in your home (or, again, who ARE you) to figure out what you're saying.

Nothing irritates me more than someone pretending to be someone else, coming on and joining the forum, and defending the person (or themselves). You're not the first person to try it and you won't be the last. We have a rule about people only having 1 account. Read the FAQ's to be sure you understand them. If these are indeed 2 separate people, that's fine. If both of them are you, then one of these accounts will be closed down.

Ok, I'm gonna throw this out there. If you don't have a car or a way to travel aside from feet, then what do you plan on doing in the event your chin needs to go to the vet for treatment for something?

i dont have any one who will drive me for things like toys bedding wood, ect but for something like that my mom will drive me

If your mom would drive you to get the items that are being suggested, or let you use her credit card (and most debit cards double as a credit card now), does she realize that it would eliminate the chances of racking up potentially huge vet bills for impaction and such?

Just wanted to say, Grandview Rabbitry will take money orders. They weren't set up with paypal (I think they might now) but Brian would accept money orders.

You can also set up paypal with just a checking account and no credit card, I believe. It takes longer for money to pass through, but it pays just the same.

thats wat iv been told but i dont know how and i hate the idea of having my info on their like that any ways those marks are from when i first got it its been 4 months now and they havent done it ever agin so i dont think it matters to much now im out for good

thats wat iv been told but i dont know how and i hate the idea of having my info on their

I've used Paypal for 14 years and it's never caused me a problem. Many, many people on here use it. I'm pretty sure Paypal also has insurance to cover it if money is taken out without your consent.

If you want to get good supplies, you're going to have to get something set up. Pet stores do not carry safe products. You're either going to have to find someone nearby who carries all that you need, from feed to toys, or you're going to have to either order with a money order or set up a Paypal account.

Back