ButtonWillow Turns 2!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyv3737

<---House beaver.
Last week was Miss Button's second birthday. (Yes I know I'm late in posting) Susan (AzChins) made her an AMAZING butterfly.

67388ed6.jpg

I gave it to her during playtime and this is what she did.

a1c677ee.jpg

I gave up trying to get a picture of B with her new toy until after playtime. She decided to ignore it.

3dec165e.jpg

When I woke up the next morning, this is what I found. A sleeping chin, next to a destroyed butterfly. I'm glad she enjoyed it, even if I didn't get a picture.

180fc654.jpg

Oh well. Happy Belated Birthday to my Little Peanut!

Happy Birthday Beautiful Button! I love how she sleeps in the middle of the floor. Too adorable!

Haha I love how the butterfly is smiling up until the last pic.....ok it might be my small comp screen, but maybe it's not. lol
Happy Birthday pretty girl!!

Happy Birthday Beautiful Button! I love how she sleeps in the middle of the floor. Too adorable!

I was going to say the same thing! She's OD'd on butterfly wings :D

:bdayparty: Happy birthday Button from me and all my chinnie boys!

That is sooo cute she got tuckered out from playing with her toy Happy Bday !!!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday, Button!!!!

She's too precious- I love how she just sleeps right after destruction!

Happy birthday Button! :hearts: I'm glad you texted me about this thread...totally made my night when I saw it last night. :D

Latest posts

Back