Box Tops

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

Heyy Guys!

My niece, Melissa, who is 6 just started collecting Box Tops for her school. This is her first year collecting them herself; she has seen her sisters collecting them for the last year or so. Now its her turn and she's quite excited about it.
She has some family and friends here helping her collect them and we were wondering if anyone here would like to help her.

You just collect as many as you want and send them here and there. Message me when you have some to send and I'll send you the address. In return, she will send you a thank you card made by herself.

If you're interested, just let me know.

I know many of you have younger siblings, nieces/nephews, children, and grandchild who also might be collecting them as well, so I understand if no one can help, she just ask that I try getting her some help from my online friends.

Lynn, Box Tops is a program in which the school gets ten cents for every Box Top they collect and send in. Box Tops look like this:
BoxTopColor.jpg

and can be found on many different products. I know General Mills and Kleenex are just two of several participating companies.

BooBoo, my neighborhood has about 15 kids roaming around, so our box tops are spoken for, but good luck to your niece!

They are also on Scott tissue toilet paper packaging and I have seen them on inkjet mailing label packages as well. My daughter is still collecting them for her school, otherwise I'd give them up to you.

They are also on Scott tissue toilet paper packaging and I have seen them on inkjet mailing label packages as well. My daughter is still collecting them for her school, otherwise I'd give them up to you.

Scott Tissue? Dont people have to buy the product to turn in the boxtops. I cant see anyone VOLUNTEERING to buy Scott's Raw Butt Paper.

LOL. My 3 kids collect them, too. A couple people on the forum already send them to me...so NEENER-NEENER! Just kidding! Good luck to her!

Sorry my kids collect them too. But I hit up Sams club all the time. Right now they have cereal with 4 boxtops bonus on them. I look at everything before throwing it away. We also collect cambell soup labels. We eat alot of soup

My kids collect them too, but do you think I ever remember to save them?! I'm going to try to be on top of it this year!

lol Lauralynn. You forgot the smiley the that Neener Neener.

I thought a lot of you had kids, grandkids, siblings, nieces/nephews that would be collecting them, but we thought we'd give it a try. lol

My niece is set on collecting these thing, she want pizza every night so she can get the box tops, lol.

Oh for those of you collecting them and who like coupons, if you got to Boxtopsforeducation and register, they have a coupon section for boxtop items. I think September there are 27 printable coupons ;)

Latest posts

Back