Birthdays,cupcakes and feeling OLD!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
I'm so glad birthday's only come around once a year. It was fun, exhausting, and I now know I'm officially an old fart cause I'm TIRED! My oldest boys birthday is this week so tomorrow we are bringing him cupcakes. He's autistic and is still a little boy at heart. He adores the cookie monster, and Oscar the grouch. My other kiddo his older sis, is the baker in the family so this was a stretch for me! After hours of baking, and decorating I'm finally done! It will all be worth the work tomorrow when I see the look on his face @ school. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• cupcakes oscar.jpg
    cupcakes oscar.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 117
  • elmo and cookie monster.jpg
    elmo and cookie monster.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 120
Very nice job on the cupcakes!!! Very cute!!! Also, happy belated birthday to you & I hope your son enjoys his day!!!!

Just in time for my birthday on Saturday. ;)) Great job on the cupcakes, they look yummy!

Great job! What did you use for the whites of the eyes?

Thanks everyone. He hasn't seen them yet, had to hid them or they wouldn't have make it to the class room today!

I used the white chocolate chip circles. I believe the brand is Wilson's? I found them in the cake decorating area at Walmart.

wow.....those are amazing! well worth all the time you put into them. i am sure your son and everyone who eats them willl love them! wish i had that talent!

I knew you would do great! You are a creative soul! AWESOME job!!!

Happy belated birthday to you and happy birthday to your boy!

loving those cookie monster ones! you did the eyes on them perfectly!

awwww these are great!! :D I hope everyone will have a blast eating them tomorrow!

Back