Beige Chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - well actually there are quite a few just recently - 20 or so... And that's mainly due to them coming with the Wells herd I purchased.

Those chins you got from me should be about breeding age now! Remember if you want my chins you have to get them young and raise them yourself or miss out!!! And what percentage of beige do YOU have in comparison to other colors? HUMMM??

Ronda

Are we talking just beige in general? Or are we talking tans, brown velvets, and other variations? LOL Straight up beige I have about 4 total, if we're talking tans, brown velvets, and beige approx 9? Right now I am sitting at about 40-50 chins,unless I really want to go down and fess up to my real number! I'm sure I'm off a little. :)
Wonder who I have to thank for that?? Ronda?

my new girl Freckles(haha) has ruby red eyes and freckles on her ears and nose! She is precious and I could care less that her eyes are I think it is beautiful

i have never experienced problems with selling beige chins. In fact, the only chin I ever had a problem selling is my TOV tan boy, Wile E. I think his case was just a matter of timing. I decided I wanted to keep him anyway, since his father, a hetero beige, passed away. By the way, I love the red/pink eyes. I think they are absolutely gorgeous!

The only chin I ever had a problem selling is my TOV tan boy. By the way, I love the red/pink eyes. I think they are absolutely gorgeous!

Yes, I have had the most problems selling first generation tans but the medium to darker tans sell as soon as someone sees them. Right Christine????

Yes, I love the eyes as well. Considering my first chins were a homo beige and a homo ebony I am a bit partial to those colors.

Ronda

Latest posts

Back