BEFORE AND AFTER present for my daughter

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of purple, but that looks great, and major props to you for being such a nice mom! I'm sure she'll love it, and hopefully she keeps it that clean ;)

I think it looks amazing! You did great! Cant wait to hear how she likes it.

You should grab a video camera so you can share her expression with the rest of us!

It looks wonderful! My daughter is 10 and you should of seen her room a couple days ago. Looked like a bomb went off. So we cleaned it up together and we filled up one trash bag, and one bag of toys to give away. Can someone answer the question of why kids hoard? Geezzz

It looks wonderful! My daughter is 10 and you should of seen her room a couple days ago. Looked like a bomb went off. So we cleaned it up together and we filled up one trash bag, and one bag of toys to give away. Can someone answer the question of why kids hoard? Geezzz

LOL so far so good on keeping it clean!!! I wanted to post a pic of her face when she saw it but she wouldn't let me, lol, she is 11 going on 16 and "GEE MOM I am in my PJS, everyone would see me!" :)

She loved it though, her mouth gaped open for a full minute....

Latest posts

Back