Back for a little while

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galtinel

Hello everyone,

I was here way back when...I've had to disburse my herd due to a divorce and returning to school. At one time, I was over 70 chins.

I have a lot of cages and breeding runs that I am looking to sell.

~galtinel

Welcome back!

Too bad you aren't in PA-- I am looking for more runs.

Thanks everyone. I've stayed as an 'answer person' on a couple of the LiveJournal groups for a while but because of school and all...I've even limited that activity.

If I knew someone heading your way, I'd negotiate...but the fuel charge alone to drive them out to you would be more than the cost of buying or building then closer...but maybe the trays might be worth looking into shipping.

I'm serious about never having to replace them again. Sure there's a little staining, but there is no rusting/corrosion happening like in the galvanized trays.

Hey you! Long time no see!

I am interested in your cages. I am moving into a new place with a bigger chin room and space for more caging. I will be down in So Cal for the annual meeting June 18th. Perhaps I may be able to pick some up at that time? I'd be looking for runs and holding cage setups... and larger pair/colony cages as well.

Back