Baby Lisa chin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I have a few pics of baby Lisa!

Here she is sleeping or trying too since her mom was waking her up by taking pics, in the fleece house from Alli!

018-1.jpg

021.jpg

And here she is with Bronwyn:

019-1.jpg

So far the girls are getting along. At Kristy's they spent the day in the carrier together and car ride no problem. Once we got home to the cage Bronwyn did a bit of chasing around. When she gets too "sassy" I put her in the intro box from Kristy--alone! Then baby Lisa can run of the cage. When they are separated they cry for each other though. Last night I put the intro cage in their cage and then each girl had their side in the intro cage. I'll take pics of that later tonight.

baby Lisa chin is a real joy to me. Today would have been my sister Lisa's 45th birthday. Instead of being horribly sad I smile when I see baby Lisa chin. I know Lisa is smiling down on all of us!

I kinda miss seeing her in the baby pile.....But I am so glad she is settling in. I can't wait to see how she grows!

Awww Laurie, she is so cute! And please tell me I can use one of those cute photos for my website?? :please:

Laurie, that second pic of baby Lisa is adorable! She looks so tiny in that big house that Allison built, LOL! I think Ivory is missing baby Lisa too but she is a special chin with a beautiful name and a wonderful purpose to fill, and one of those is to make you smile Laurie!

She looks like a mini chin in that huge house! It will be great to see how she grows and I bet she will fill up that house!

Oh Laurie, she is so adorable! I am glad she puts a smile on your face, you deserve it! Enjoy your new baby, she's precious!! *hugs*

Latest posts

Back