Baby Asprin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleychin

I was on another site and someone said they used baby asprin on their chins after dental procedures.I had not heard of this befor.Does any one know if it's safe?Has any one here used it?
Don't worry I'm not giving any to my chins,I'm just curious.

I have never heard that, and would never use that! Metacam is typically used.

I have never heard of using baby Aspirin and do not know if it is safe.

When Rayna has her filings done on her molars, she gets Metacam.

In chat the other day I know they were just talking about asprin and pain meds. Maybe the people who were chatting about it (Claire I believe) will come in and say what they said in chat. Because unfortunately I don't remember what was said..

In chat the other day I know they were just talking about asprin and pain meds. Maybe the people who were chatting about it (Claire I believe) will come in and say what they said in chat. Because unfortunately I don't remember what was said..
It was NOT asprin, we were discussing infant or childrens Tylenol (acetaminophen).

NEVER use asprin in chins, it contains acetylsalicylic acid.

I believe asprin for anyone under 18 is bad...is that true? I would assume it would be the same for chins.

It was NOT asprin, we were discussing infant or childrens Tylenol (acetaminophen).

NEVER use asprin in chins, it contains acetylsalicylic acid.

.. I didn't say to use aspirin in chins.. All I said is that I know they were talking about the pain meds in chat. But I thought it would be nice for whoever was discussing the meds to come and talk about them in the thread since I remember not many people knowing about the use of different meds since over in the UK I imagine they do some things differently. And obviously not everyone on the forum frequents chat. I never said to do or not do anything since I don't know anything about chin meds.

Last edited:
Back