Babies!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So cute...but when you take group pictures...how do you tell them apart?

A38 is much smaller than the litter of triplets. It's very easy to tell them apart when I have them together. He was also fluffier than the triplets. The triplets I tell apart by gender and because I cut the fur on the tip of the bigger standard boy's tail which you can see in the pictures.

Give the babies a big ol smooch from me!!! Theyre precious!

Congratulations on the new kits! :bliss:
Are the triplets from dark standard parents? They look nice and dark. Hard to tell from the internet. I'm a big fan of standards too. I pair for the dark standards.
However there have been times when I see the lighter phase standard and I'm so tempted. So many chins........so little room. ;)

The sire is a darker standard male out of Darkstar lines and the female is probably a dark medium. I have mostly medium standards in my herd and they are very nice animals. I have quite a few growing out right now that I can't wait to put into breeding. Medium and light animals will actually help mutations much better than darker animals since it's easier to see how much clarity they have.

Latest posts

Back