Babies, babies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viw

I've had quite a silence when it comes to babies for the latest 9 months and now there's a babyboom!
Yesterday on 26th my pure standard female gave birth to quints, 3 white boys and a standard girl who didn't make it. Father is a white.

Here's pics I took yesterday.
021.jpg

Boy 1 'Ugo'
006.jpg

Boy 2 'Ulises'
017-1.jpg

And boy 3 'Uberto'
013-1.jpg

TBC...

Now, today I had twins born. Mother is a standard and father a black velvet.
2 velvet babies, boy and a girl!

Boy is on the left and girl on the right.
Minikiukkiksia01.jpg

Minikiukkiksia02.jpg

Minikiukkiksia03.jpg

It's needless to say, that I'm in love with these babies and the black velvet girl is staying.:hearts:

They all look great! Congratulations! Sorry about the standard girl.

Congratulations on the baby boom! They are so incredibly adorable! I can't get enough of seeing chins in mini form! I don't blame you for holding on to the black velvet, but personally, I could never breed because I wouldn't be able to let any of them go! :)

Awww I love baby chins! I like the whites best since whites are my favorite! I love watching how they change

Thank you evertbody. All the babies are doing great and gaining weight, I'm so happy I don't have to handfeed any of them. :)

Here's some new pics of the babies, white boys are quite a handfull and their mother is barking at them most of the time. No wonder, when the boys bite her!

First all boys together and Ube 'the greyhound'
037-1.jpg
049-1.jpg

Ugo and Uli
044.jpg
040-1.jpg

And here are the velvet twins, I can't tell them apart in pics so don't ask wich one is wich!
They're lovely and the girl is showing quite a character.
023.jpg

I think this is the girl if I remember correctly.
017-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

It's a good thing you marked the white boys.. they look too alike otherwise, I would need all the help I could get.

I love the last pic of the velvet twins. they're masks are so darn cute!

Back