Atlantic Chapter show date or info?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Date:
April 19th-20th, 2013

101 Mill St
Milesburg, PA 16853

No, it had to be moved unfortunately. Hoping this year is a blast like last...considering several woody-goodie baskets for the raffle this year ;) OH, and I never DID hear who got my freebie goody bags last year?!? Anywho, it'll be a great show, it always is!

Hmm I hope we can make it out this year just like last year, we had a blast meeting everyone!!!

Just wondering if the above information is confirmed? I want to put in for these dates at work just in case I want to go.

There's a show on April 27th according to the MCBA site and I was wondering the same thing.

*I* knew there was a separate page (some may not have) but it's still puzzling why the AC stuff isn't on the main site.

It's darn near like we seceded from MCBA LOL! Seriously though, I've gone to the MCBA site to look over previous show stats for OUR show to find none :( and as discussed here, our show isn't listed either?

ETA- the above link is NOT currently working for ME either? HMMM...

Not sure why the link won't work, I just looked at it the other day. I messaged Mish on facebook about it.

*I* knew there was a separate page (some may not have) but it's still puzzling why the AC stuff isn't on the main site.

It's darn near like we seceded from MCBA LOL! Seriously though, I've gone to the MCBA site to look over previous show stats for OUR show to find none :( and as discussed here, our show isn't listed either?

ETA- the above link is NOT currently working for ME either? HMMM...

Since I just received the information for this show yesterday, I could not add the information to the website. I will not go looking for upcoming shows, or ask for show results, nor should I have to. I post the information that I receive within a few days after it is sent to me, I do my best to keep the website up to date. But everyone has to pitch in and help out by emailing me the information that they want posted. Since this is free advertisement for every chapter's shows, it should be a priority.

As far as past show results, I have taken off of the old website what I could, anything other than that I cannot do anything about unless someone wants to take the time to input the information into the current forms and email them to me. If anyone wants to take the time to do that, than I would be happy to add them to the site, otherwise they will remain unlisted.

I think instead of complaining about the way the website is ran here on CnH maybe in the future an email sent directly to me ([email protected]) would be a little more useful. I am rarely on here, I would not have even known about this thread had I not had a text sent to me concerning it. I cannot possibly know what chapters want added unless I am given the information. Please do keep in mind that all of us who work shows and that are on the board volunteer our time, and are happy to help out where we can, but cannot do that unless we know what is going on.

As an FYI, I think you perhaps misunderstood my point in posting :) First, if I were attempting to raise a complaint I would have done so as I would for any customer service complaint. I would've found out who was in charge and questioned THEM. I had NO idea WHO was in charge. I figured some of the members here may be aware, and may honestly have answers to why things are the way they are. There was no REAL concern or complaint or I would've made greater effort to locate the "authority" on the matter. I know JAGS is here, he IS still our president is he not? I knew MISH was here, she's in charge of a lot of our chapter happenings is she not?

Bringing an issue to light, assuming others may also be curious as to why and NOT knowing who is really in charge of such things is not trying to point blame. I figured some of the info hadn't been given to BE posted. Who's in charge of posting? No idea. Who's in charge of sending the info? No idea. You cannot adequately point fingers when you have no idea who's in charge. Sorry it was taken that way, I appreciate all the effort that goes into shows...into the website...into the newsletter. I know it requires a LOT of coordination. But a good aspect OF coordination is making it publically known. JMHO.

Is the info posted by Megan correct? Need to know so I can ask for days off at work. Thanks:

Date:
April 19th-20th, 2013

101 Mill St
Milesburg, PA 16853

Latest posts

Back