Arlington TX - CHIN PICS

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have five here they all look no older than 4 months
They seem to be settling in very well
2 males a standard and a beige
picture.php
picture.php

three females
standard1 standard2 and a beige
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Not sure about these "rescues"

Maybe adopted by this rescue stop!!! They are gorgeous and really sweet.

Trying to upload pictures to the website and having problems. Give me a few.

It told me there was a security problem that I needed Administrator help with so I'm waiting so that I can upload the pictures. I'm going to try another way so patience is a virtue.

brekai722 does the standard have ringworm on it's nose? It doesn't look normal.

chinrescuesandothers010.jpg

Had to stack the carriers since my freaking car is so small!

pics314.jpg

pics315.jpg

everyone is buckled in ;)

pics319.jpg

Tiffany's little guy had a nice spot right next to the tower of chins

pics318.jpg

Suzi, It should be Muffin.

There is a small area where hair is missing but no sign of crustiness or discharge. I'm going to put Tinactin in blue cloud and I've got Lotrimin so I'm going to treat it for a week just in case. I'm also going to treat the others with the Tinactin as a precaution. It looks more like a rub spot but no use not being cautious.

They are so cute and I so admire all you who are helping, fostering and adopting. I'm also so happy that Rick got to see the Saints win and hope he gets a good nights sleep. I'll keep all of you still transporting in my thought too!

Meet Lady-Joy!!! I have adopted her so she is home sweet home for good! She is an absolute SWEETHEART. She is very curious and social, When I put her in her cage she started popcorning and making happy chin squeaks at me. I started crying when I saw how happy she was. Thank you Rick for giving me this little angel to love!!

I do not have the means to boil and sand large pieces of wood so she is in a temporary cage with a chube tunnel, lava products, and some chew toys that I won't feel bad about throwing out if she does have ringworm. No signs of ringworm yet (knock on wood). I can't wait for the two week watch to be over and then I will move her into her permanent cage for the rest of her quarantine period.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just wondering how many have ringworm?? Or is everyone just being cautious??

Ok, these guys are hilarious!!!!! I thought we would come home and have a quiet night since they could possibly be stressed out. PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! Boy oh boy did they prove me wrong! They are running around, popcorning, eating, drinking, throwing hay around, climbing, jumping, and getting into whatever they can in their cage.

This is the black velvet and the ebony.

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

These are the pictures I kept getting. They will not sit still!

Picture009-2.jpg

The BV "dusting" in his tube. I don't think he quite knows what to do with it yet. lol
Picture012-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back