Another Upstate NY poster

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlagueStar

Hi, everybody! I joined CnH about two weeks ago, but I've been reading for longer. I was actually reading CnQ when it went off the radar and it took me some time to find CnH.

Anyhow, I planned on introducing myself before I went to the Port Ewan chin show, but, because it was a last minute decision due to another event being cancelled, I didn't have time. I was the guy in the gray T-shirt with an electrical formula on it (I AM NOT A GEEK!<g>) who stayed and help clean up.

So....got my first chin, Number Six, about a year ago. I didn't know much about chins, just that living in a rabbit cage in the basement 24/7 didn't seem like much of a life. I've now learned lots more, but still have *lots* of questions!

Six originally had a cage-mate, who died before I picked up the chins last year. I thought maybe he was lonely, so I acquired "George", a young, male chin that had been rescued from poor conditions by a concerned chin owner who wanted to re-home him.

So...one poster, two chins, two weeks of quarantine left, two large cages almost ready for new occupants...the stage is set!

P*S

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Maybe next year we will have the chance to socialize a little; I thought it would be nice if I was a "real" person to some of the members rather than just a name on a post. Still, I did meet several very nice folks and see some awesome chins!
Anyhow, I do have some questions, so I will try and post them in the appropriate areas of the forum.
P*S

:welcomewagon:
Hi and welcome. Lots of great info and advice on here. Thanks for joining us!

Welcome! We are happy to have you here and it's good to hear that you are here learning lots so you can be the best chin parent you can be! Only one problem...where are the pics?!!! :)

Back