And then there were...5 ?!?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
Once upon a time I was the happy mother to 3 darling chinchillas. That is until the chin fairy waved her wand over her herd and produced a pair of darling boys, black and brown velvet respectively. Many of you know my obsession with TOV's and well I just couldn't say no.

Without further a-do introducing the newest and FINAL members of my chin family. Bailey & Jameson! They are almost 4 months old, and were born exactly one week apart. I've had them since October, but poor little Bailey has been taking his sweet old time adjusting. I'm still not ready to bombard him with the camera flash, but I do have one photo to share from when he was staying at his Aunt Sandi's house. I've been waiting patiently for him to come around, but I can't wait any longer.

Bailey is actually full brother's with Stackie's Moose. The picture was taken from a camera phone and really doesn't do him justice. His mask is getting really dark :)

picture.php

Jameson is the black velvet I've been dreaming about for years :) He's so personable and has adjusted very well. He hops right into my hands and loves snuggling! He's got gigantic feet and is 550g already!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pictures of Bailey once he decides to stop being a scaredy-chin. ;)

Um wow! Jameson is such a chunker! oh Brittany, I'm so glad you finally have your very own bv. :) I love all your babies.

I love them! You are much nicer about the flashy thingy than I am. :D the boys look great!

Congrats! Jameson's beyond adorable! Can't wait to see more of Bailey. Great names too!

They are adorable! Congrats!

And love their names... My Latte and Mocha were almost Baily and Kahlua!

Latest posts

Back