All the Playchins!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
I snapped a few pics of all my boys a little while ago....for your viewing pleasure, the Playchins!

Smudge: So..is it time for my Life Line yet?
IMG_2901.jpg

Gimme it! Yum yum!
IMG_2907.jpg

I'll take a wood chip too, thanks.
IMG_2876.jpg

Mako: MOM, he got Life Line and a wood chip, where's mine!?
IMG_2912.jpg

If I do the piggy tail trick will you give me one?
IMG_2899.jpg

Last edited:
Kuma:Uhm, hi. I was busy sleeping. Can you come back later?
IMG_2882.jpg

Fine, I will just look out the window and ignore you until you go away..lalala
IMG_2885.jpg

Felix loves sitting under his corner hammock, not in it!
IMG_2887.jpg

He even likes getting his scritches under it..
IMG_2917.jpg

Roo: mmmm yum!
IMG_2890.jpg

Freckle butt!
IMG_2888.jpg

Koda:
Leave me alone while I'm enjoying my treat! I gotta watch out for Roo to make sure he won't snatch it!
IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

K, I'm done. Got anymore? Maybe I'll go steal Roo's...
IMG_2897.jpg

Oh, Stacie it's always great to see The Playchins!!! I'm at work and this is making me smile!!!

Last edited:
I so love all those pictures and the captions were great! What a great group you have. I love the picture of Smudge eating his lifeline!

All the playchins are lookin sexy as usual. I can't decide on a favorite pic cuz you always get good shots (even butt shots) of them. I just want to kiss all of their wittle noses! :hearts:

I don't know how you have such awesome pics all the time! :bowdown:

I can't get enough of Smudge with his spoon...I crack up everytime I see a pic of him with it! I sort of imagine Templeton hitting me with a spoon if I was to give him one....

awww cute pics as usual!!!

Btw-- what are those wood coin treats you were feeding them? What was on the coin? I'm always looking for a way to spice up treat time for Sesame. :D

Ooooh.. sexy Playchins! :heart3:

I'd like to know more about the "wood chips", too!

Stacie the pic of Mako is priceless! I've never seen him standing, he is so cute! And the one of Koda through his tube--great shot! You are clearly learning a lot in your photography class. All the chins (as usual) look cute as heck!

Yes, you take awesome pics of your "playchins" :) Love, love, love the one of Smudge with the spoon! Very cute!

Latest posts

Back