Ahoy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheknnudol

Chingeneer
Not sure who of you will remember me but I joined CnQ shortly before getting my two boys. We sort of disappeared from this forum for a while (Sorry to those of you that had me working on some website stuff for you - I've been waiting on more e-mail comms from you but I never got anything) because of craziness! I graduated from high school and junior college last Spring and ended up working all summer and then getting my butt handed to me at university this Fall and now this Winter. Two jobs and a full time course load are all making my life a bit heavy.

Nibbler and Brock, my two fuzzies, are doing pretty great :) I haven't had a lot of time to take them out and play because of my psycho schedule and my room being halted halfway through a remodel (the halting having to do with the boyfriend of three years no longer being welcome in the house). I'm looking to redo their cage entirely when I get back from my Spring Break festivities and I can't wait to post some pictures and get feed back from everyone :) Hopefully the update to the cage will make up a little bit for the infrequent play time.

I'm running super low on toys, treats, and fun stuff for the boys so those of you in the classifieds section watch out!

hahaha! I just commented on your screen name in the thread about "how you got your names." I think it's the funniest thing! Welcome back!

Welcome! Your life sounds so hectic - I'm sorry! At least your heart will relax and you will smile everytime you look into your sweet chins' faces!

hehe... hectic doesn't even cut it. In addition to the ridiculous amount I work outside of school, everyone's at least 6 months behind on paying off my invoices so I'm technically only making 30% of what I was contracted for. Calculated out hourly, that's like half of minimum wage with barely-part-time hours since I'm losing clients. Pets... Money... School... yuck! That and the booting out of the boyfriend... double yuck!

Latest posts

Back