A few pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
My niece and nephew were up visiting today, and Aadin(Nephew--4) saw the camera..so wanted to take pictures. Lillee(7 months) was actually a happy baby for once...so here are a few pictures.. Some she's getting "Pit bull lovin' and kisses".

PLEASE do not mind the way I look--can't believe i'm posting myself looking like this LOL- I JUST got back from the dentist, and my mouth was still numb from the novacane...hense some of the expressions LOL..Don't mind the Alien dog..aka the greyhound with a cone on her head LOL. I think she may be looking worse or just as bad as I am ;)

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 109
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 128
Yep, we have three dogs.. Daisy the small brown dog(chi pom mix?), Venus the greyhound, and Gavin the APBT(Mix?).

The kids were being extra cute today =). As you can see..i'm a horrible baby-feeder as well ;)

Adorable, Megan! Your neice is getting so big! I remember when I picked the feed up from you and you were watching her!

Back