A few funny pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic

Super chin!
A was taking a few pictures of the cage from the play area and Toby grabbed a hold of my drawstring on my PJs!! Little booger!!
02-08-09.jpg

Now he has a ahold of my camera strap!
02-08-091.jpg

"I'm not trying to get out.."
02-08-092.jpg

"Okay...maybe I am.."
02-08-093.jpg

Now he's trying to use my head to escape...lol
02-08-099.jpg

Oh I do! Lol. The play area is only about 3ft high so usually he can't/won't jump it so he jumps on my shoulder and then my head and out he goes! but usually he doesn't make it to my head before I shoo him off.

LOL! Templeton does the same thing with hoodie ties :) Gotta love 'em!

cute Chin!!! I have the same playpen but Sesame isn't content with how much romping space she has. We ended up using it to divide the living room and give her access to a small hallway and the bedroom to run like a fool in. @_@ You're quite lucky he hasn't started jumping out of it yet.

Very cute pictures. Squeeks does the SAME thing with my camera strap all the time. He's such a little bugger.

camera staps are a favorite here too. The pic with his nose through the playpen is awesome.

You know, our chins just don't seem to realize we're very serious about getting quality pictures of them and it is not the time to play around or to try and grab the camera away from us, or in your case, your pajama strings! :)

Latest posts

Back