9 worst food twist attempts?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I volunteered in the local food bank when they were giving away Funky Fries. It was a big warehouse with bad acoustics and when we were behind the counter asking someone if they would like some Funky Fries it always sounded like we were saying Fu*ky Fries
:hilarious:

The Batter Blaster pancakes are quite good. My kids think it's fun to "pour" the batter.

Cassava chips (not the plates) are very good as well. They are a healthier alternative to potatos.

I've totally bought that organic pancake stuff. Honestly, it's one of the best tasting ones, short of homemade, that I've had. :p

that burger in a can.... who comes up with things like that. I read then the 6 most terrifying food now THATS gross.

When our boys were little, we had the green and purple ketchup. They liked it for a little while, because of the "gross" factor, but it didn't take long before they wouldn't eat it, because it was, simply put, gross.

Tht chicken looked like someone was giving birth. Disgusting.

My sister and I tried a bottle of the green ketchup... It tasted like ordinary ketchup, but I really liked the bottle it come in. I think because of the nozzle, the first squirt of ketchup wasn't separated or somethings. Also, it made it easier to make happy faces on food :D lol

I had the ketchup.... It was really big when Shrek was in theaters for making meatloaf and stuffed green peppers... which now I am craving thanks a lot lol.
Following on to the 6 most terrifiying... Truly scary! Though I already knew about lutefisk because my family enjoys it... The duck horrifies me most....Along with the mouse wine... but I guess similar to what we do to lobster eh? I dont like that either....

Latest posts

Back