2013 M.C.B.A. National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Champion female of show Hummel (natural)
Reserve female of show Jay Firebaugh (natural)

Champion male of show Wendy T (ebony)
Reserve male of show Hummel (black)

Grand show Wendy T (ebony)
Reserve Grand show Hummel (black)

Just got home. It was a great turnout with a lot of very nice animals shown.

It was a great show! We saw a ton of really nice animals. Our judges did an amazing job. They were very tough, but very consistent and fair.

Afterwards, the board met and decided to hold the Shindig every two years, so we won't have another until August 2014. Our next board meeting will be at the Ohio claim show in October.

We also set the date for the next National show. It will be March 22, 2014. Our judges will be Jim Ritterspach and Dave Woods. Put it on your calendar now!

Well worth the long drive to see this show. Congratulations to those who won! Beautiful animals.

Thank you Nicole and Juanita for your grooming tips.
Thanks Becky for the show and Shindig information. I would encourage anyone who has not been to a Shindig to attend. It's a great learning event and nice to visit with one another without the stress of a show.

This show was SO much fun! Thank you to all who put so much time and effort into organizing and conducting it. It was amazing! I am thrilled I was able to attend this year. I have to check the calendar and see if next year will be an option: Indiana or bust?! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back