2013 M.C.B.A. National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm....margaritas and goetta for breakfast before grooming??? Could make for some very interesting looking animals on the show table! :)

Six pack? If your talking beer its not for me, I think I am allergic to the stuff.

No enticement need here Juanita, remember I reserved for the next 20 years.
Can't resist falling asleep on Maragritas and waking up to the smell of goetta... hummmhummm....
;0)

Jess...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetta

This pretty much explains it. If you grew up in Cincinnati and your parents are from this area then you were basically raised on it. It is not quite like sausage and definitely not like Scrapple. It has a smoother taste than sausage but not as fine a texture and bland like Scrapple. Every Fall Cincinnati has a Goetta Fest where you can sample it in any number of ways. My personl favorite is just simply sliced like sausage and fried in a pan. Yum!

Interesting. Steve lives scrapple. He would be in heaven with that. If I give you money will you get some for me?

Sure Jess - just let me know how many. It can be frozen and thawed to eat later. It comes in 1 lb packages similar to rolls of sausage.

Don't know how much it is offhand but can check next time I go Krogering.

Meals for Nationals have been finalized.

Lunch- boxed lunches all include fruit salad, potato salad and a cookie. Choice of club wrap (turkey, ham, bacon), Italian hoagie (salami, ham, pepperoni), or grilled chicken Caesar salad. $10.00

Dinner buffet- house baked chicken, veggie lasagna and beef brisket with roasted Yukon potatoes, flame roasted corn medley with black beans, Caesar salad, rolls and butter. Dessert is double chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake or carrot cake. $28.00

Reservations need to be made to Pam Kleman or send me a message and I'll make them for you.

Latest posts

Back