2013 M.C.B.A. National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to checking out all the great animals and spending some time with a lot of great people.

Finally finished the blanket for the raffle at 5:20 am this morning! Woe to anyone besides Becky who wins this purple blanket! :)

Now to concentrate on my animals and packing!

Attachments

• DSC_0437.jpg
    DSC_0437.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0438.jpg
    DSC_0438.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 16
Woke up 5:40 this morning and first thing I see on computer is BLANKEY! AGHHHHHHH!!! BLANKEY BATTLE BRAWL IS ON!!!!!!

:pillowfight:

Suuuuuuper excited to get to see everyone!!!!

:)

I am soooo sad not to be able to make it this year! It is torture! I will miss you all so much.
Here is a little "Aye" to say I am there in spirit.

Have a great time, Be safe and Good luck to all...

I am soooo sad not to be able to make it this year! It is torture! I will miss you all so much.
Here is a little "Aye" to say I am there in spirit.

Have a great time, Be safe and Good luck to all...

"Huh?"

Christiane knows what I mean! :)

Want to wish lots of luck and safe travel everyone! Wish I could be there. Jessica take lots of pictures please.

I will miss the show because I am at home recovering from a heart attack that I had on March 3rd. My chins will be there though! My daughter and daughter-in-law are showing 11 of my chins for me.

Safe travels to everyone. I'm not going to make this one. I need to plan better for next year! Hope you have a speedy recovery Steve!

Wow! A ton of people and 354 animals entered. Should be a great show!

1st place pelt of show-Rolfe
2nd place pelt of show-Rolfe
3rd place pelt of show- Godin
4th place pelt of show- Rolfe
5th place pelt of show- Rolfe

24 entries

Latest posts

Back