2013 M.C.B.A. National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaving animals at the 4H building

Will we be allowed to leave the animals in the building Saturday night and pick them up early Sunday morning (like last year)?

Yes. There will be someone staying with the animals both Friday and Saturday nights.

Becky, do we need to give you a head count for lunch?

Meals for Nationals have been finalized.

Lunch- boxed lunches all include fruit salad, potato salad and a cookie. Choice of club wrap (turkey, ham, bacon), Italian hoagie (salami, ham, pepperoni), or grilled chicken Caesar salad. $10.00

Dinner buffet- house baked chicken, veggie lasagna and beef brisket with roasted Yukon potatoes, flame roasted corn medley with black beans, Caesar salad, rolls and butter. Dessert is double chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake or carrot cake. $28.00

Reservations need to be made to Pam Kleman or send me a message and I'll make them for you.

There was some sarcasm in there. It's the biggest show of the year and we are just over an hour west of it and as far as I know the closest. Plus the wife needs to be there for the national meeting. Or is the meeting the Friday before the show...? See if it says at the beginning of thread. Plus we have like 5-6 animals sold/traded and have animals for Jim to take home. So yes we will be there!!!!

There was some sarcasm in there. It's the biggest show of the year and we are just over an hour west of it and as far as I know the closest. Plus the wife needs to be there for the national meeting. Or is the meeting the Friday before the show...? See if it says at the beginning of thread. Plus we have like 5-6 animals sold/traded and have animals for Jim to take home. So yes we will be there!!!!

Well that is good to know! I thought something catastrophic had happened because I know that would be the only thing that would keep you guys away!

I'm going, and so looking forward to it. There will be some St. Patty's Day weekend celebrations/libations of course. =)

I believe the national meeting is Saturday night - I kind of remember them going over show successes. It's Friday night for the Shindig... I think.

Okay thank you Mish! We'll see you at the show. And I guess you are transporting an animal back with you. Are you okay with that or if there's any issues please pm me?

:irishdance: Woot Woot!!! Cheryl and I will be getting there Friday evening. Soooo looking forward to the celebrations/libations with everyone!!!! ;) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Please get reservations in quickly. Yes, we need reservations for both lunch and dinner.

I'll be there, it seems. Just thinking about it makes me tired! :crazy:

Becky - put me down for 3 lunches and dinners please. I'll pm you as well in case you check one more than the other.

Latest posts

Back