2013 ECBC Nationals date/location???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the suggestions, Mark! We are trying to work out a third judge with the national board. Some of our choices have to be pre-approved by them for the national show because of inexperience with pelt shows. We should know in a week or two, hopefully, if we can get the third judge we want. Sumiko is finalizing details with the hotel and will be posting a new thread with all of the information as soon as that is done. We will also be posting a list for trophy donations and advertisements in the show book sometime in January to give everyone a little time to recover from the holidays!

I am seeking Board approval for the third judge and alternate. I should know within a couple days.

Mark, do you know if Neils would be interested in showing pelts?

I don't think Niels will be attending the National Show. I don't know that for certain but, I know he has the Copenhagen Fur Fair in March and will be selling all his pelts there.

This is my first show, id like to know if its usual for breeders to sell cages, carriers and equipment at them? Thanks!

It depends, but not usually at the National Show. If there are smaller supplies you need and can pre-order, someone may be able to bring them along.

I pre-ordered from Ryerson 2 years ago and they deliver my items to the National show in OK.

Well poops. All we need is multiple hole carrier cage. Id like to simplify the traveling circus in a van process if possible.

I did ask if Ryerson would be able to bring a any cages or carriers but it doesnt sound like they have the room for this show.

If you didn't receive an Empress magazine for January:

2013 ECBC nationals will be held @
Holiday Inn of East Denver - Stapleton
3333 Quebec St Denver, CO 80207

Get your maps ready and your penny pigs saved!

Back