2012 Empress National Show - March 9, 10, 11 - St. Joseph, MO

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check Southwest. They had an even lower special of $70 each way ($140 RT) recently and they let me modify my flights to get it!!! They don't charge change fees and I get an $80 credit to use within 1 year -- you can bet I'll be flying them again!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'll be sending some money along with my S-ladies for the raffles! Hope everyone has fun and I will be there next year for sure!

sigh i really really really wanna go but the tickets are like$500 now and the cheapest ones are $300, still too much for me to afford. so sad..

Wendy: You MUST come... animals or no animals. If you don't have your Ebs, at least we don't have to worry about you hogging all the trophies ;)

Just tell them cooperation is not an option!

Groomed again & gave everyone the cooperation lecture. Warned them of the California beauties that will humiliate them if they don't start shaping up. Also bargained with them that I will stop grooming as soon as they look worthy. One male showing good compliance! Two females swearing they will shape up. Several still weighing their options. One male & one female who look worse just to spite me, as they are Jenera champs that I had high hopes for at the National. They told me they want to stay home, thus are rebelling. They forget I am stubborn and may groom them daily just to stifle the rebellion and make them examples for everyone else considering such lack of cooperation!! One the up side a few of the nearly 6 month olds are showing real promise for MCBA!! ;)

Also bought stock in 3M due to lint roller consumption. There is chin fur floating everywhere in my grooming area despite vacuuming! Do Merry Maids offer a Chip-n-Dale style cleaning service?? Heeheehee!:thumbsup:

Tomorrow's going to be a long day. I'm at the hospital at 545 for bypass surgery, not mine, lol and after that and a speaker, loading chins and JoEllen and driving! See everyone there!

I will be driving down there tomorrow morning, missing the pelt show though.

Latest posts

Back