2012 CA ECBC Fall Field Day-Santa Nella, CA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my reservations last night! Can't wait for the show. My son will be coming with me again. Apparently, he really enjoyed the last show. He's even hoping to be one of the audience members chosen to help judge.

Today, I get to be the bearer of bad news. The California fall field day has been canceled. If you made reservations with the hotel, PLEASE, remember to cancel those reservations. The hotel has refused to honor the pricing for the event room that I was quoted early in July, so our group cannot afford the venue. Because they chose to change this at the last minute, we do not have time to look into a new venue. I'm sorry for any inconvenience created by this and we will not be dealing with this hotel in the future.

For those that were hoping to meet up with others to pick up chinchillas, there is still the all important state show in January! I encourage you to contact whoever you were getting chinchillas from and arrange for the later pick up or another form of transportation if you don't want to wait until January.

For anyone that is a member of CA ECBC and has not received emails from me today, please send me a private message with your email so that I can add you to the email list for the CA group.

no show for me now until the one after January.... We had already made arrangements to be in Vegas at the time of the January show... what a bummer. oh well... there'll always be a next time.

I won't be able to make it to the January show either. Wish I could, but it just isn't possible this year. Se you all in the spring!

Back