2011 Heartland Group ECBC Sanctioned Show - Jan 22nd

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M & C Chins took GSC mutation with a black, my eb female was RGSC, & Merritt's had 3rd best with a black.

I didn't take notes on the whites but I think BRC had the champ? My girl took beige class champ, no violet or sapphire class champs, ebs & blacks above. Someone with better notes or official results will have to fill in the gaps! :)

Ruby Hickman's mosaic won the baby derby-he was a doll! :thumbsup:

It was great to see everyone! So glad the Colorado boys drove over!! Thank you to Heartland for a fun show & all their hard work. :dance3:

Thanks for asking me to judge, Heartland Group! And thanks for putting up with my newbie judging skills! I still have some learning to do! But I had a good time! :D

yep, Wendy is right my 2 whites got first and one went on to be class champ! i was so proud! and congrats to all the GSC and RGSC especially the blacks and eb! they were gorgeous!!

Brenda, you did a great job with Jim! (i dont think i could have decided who was best! they were all so nice looking!!

i must say Ruby has a neat looking P/W male he was awesome!

Congrats to everyone who participated. My parents live out that way. Perhaps I'll go one year. Looking forward to pictures if anyone snapped a few.

Thanks, Cassie. Jim is a tough act to follow with all of his experience, but he is a great teacher and very patient with me - as was the rest of the group. Thank goodness!!! lol

Congrats again, everyone. Good show and it was fun to see everyone again!! :D

Back