2011 CA ECBC State Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Room rates should be $59/night and please remember that the standard show will be on Sunday and the mutation show on Saturday. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

I still have not booked a room yet. I am planning on coming but not sure as of now if I will be showing. This year has not started off great for me.

Tabitha - Can we get the same style table we had at the Fall Claiming Show? We will have toy parts, pear wood, apple wood, and kiwi wood and a whole bunch of fleece items... yipee.

See you all there.

Elisa, I hope a miracle happens then! It would be great to have you there as it will be a last hurrah of sorts for many of the CA ranchers.

Shahna, we can have tables available. I'll let Cara figure out pricing on the tables and sizes when we get there and see what we actually have.

Oh no, Elisa... Ryan is coming but he is flying. That probably doesn't help you. I don't know if anyone else from WA is coming.

Too bad you can't make it either Claire... maybe you can call in "sick?" Just kidding. It would be nice to have a good turnout as a sendoff to our retiring and "relocating" ranchers.

I know Sarah is coming to the show. She's in OR, but it's a heck of a lot closer to WA than Cali.

It would be awesome to see you there, Claire! We don't get a lot of PNW breeders at our shows. Hopefully that can change over the next couple of years. ;)

It looks like Sarah may still make it, but she will have a full car (it sounds like she will be bringing at least one of her kiddies). As long as she can still come as planned she will be staying with me and we will be driving down together from my house.

I am super excited... and I really hope she can come!:thumbsup:

I got word on the banquet just now. There won't be a pizza party like we planned, so we will move the banquet to a restaurant near the hotel. There's no need to pay in advance as we will just have everyone pay for their dinners at the restaurant. We will announce on Saturday, during the show, where the banquet will be held.

I'll be leaving tomorrow around noon and I'll just have six chins with me. Everything else is close to four months old and just way too young to show. I can't wait to see everyone there! I'll be free for helping people groom on Sat and Sun since I'll have so few chinchillas. ;)

Back