2010 Empress National Show - March 5, 6, 7 - Oklahoma City

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few questions to ask since I am new to the show world. I've shown in an Empress field day. ( I certainly did not miss the clasification that goes on in the MCBA shows)

#1. I am a member of my Empress chapter...........do I need to be a member of the Empress itself in order to show at this event?

Alex - you still need to join the national organization before you can be a part of the chapter. That is why we put applications for both the national ECBC and the unit in the showbooks. Barbara explained this at the show.

Ugh, couldn't make the cut off time.

I meant to say that you don't have to be a member of the national organization to show, but to be part of the unit you do have to be part of the national organization. You have to pay fees to both.

Is anyone from Wisconsin actually coming down for the Nationals?

Tiffany I am not sure I understand your post as we only pay dues to the ECBC National organization. Do you pay chapter dues also?

Darn Brenda, I was hoping to get a chin transported from Bobbie Schultz for me. You were my last hope! Hahahaha. Guess I'll have to send you pictures and start planning a trip up to Wisconsin in the near future. ;)

That would be great, Becky! It would be good to see you again! I just read your email and am replying now... lol
Sorry I can't help in the transport. I'm sooooo bummed I can't go this year. sigh....

Thanks, Cathy. I'll miss you guys too! Because I can't go, I'm doing the grand re-opening at the new shop instead. I'll be thinking of you all, though!

Since I'll be pouting up in WI too, missing Oklahoma, I think I'll have to drive down to Brenda's grand re-opening and at least amuse myself in Mt. Horub!! :)

I will be keeping you guys up to date on the show. Sure will miss you two. Picked out our girls to go yesterday, now for the boys.

I will be keeping you guys up to date on the show. Sure will miss you two. Picked out our girls to go yesterday, now for the boys.

Updates will be greatly appreciated!! :) We will be cheering you on up in the Great White North. Cheering will get rowdier if we resort to "lifting our glasses in salute" to all of you down at the show. A few salutes might lessen our depression at not being there with you guys...

Brenda and Wendy since you can't make it to Nationals maybe we can see you here in Burlington for the Oklahoma/Heartland show. We will all miss you guys.

I think we should plan a time to call each other and raise a glass together. Maybe more than one even. :nod:

I'm all in for a group call and a toast! :D
Can't believe we're missing the fun this year. Not sure I'll be making it to Burlington, Mike, but will try. ;)

I'll be there with Shahna (she's also on this forum). We are heading out Thursday morning of that week. It's going to be one long trip for us.

Back