My chins won't let me log on to CnH...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
I haven't posted any pics of my boys other than the one when I introduced myself when this forum came up. I thought this video clip of them at playtime was funny because my 1 year old "CJ" aka Buddy, refused to let me log on the internet during their playtime. :biglaugh: Sorry for all the giggles on my part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeomvx49Ls

I'm coming over from the hedgie side of things but I have to say, that video was HILARIOUS!

LMAO! You had me laughing out loud too.....Chins are soooo funny but CJ is just something else! Cheeky boy.

HILARIOUS VIDEO. Thanks for that.

OMG! It was like he was stalking me. Every time I picked up the laptop, he would just fly over to jump on it!

Great video, pepper has gotten so big

Kristy, I was hoping you would see it. Yes, Pepper LOVES his food, but what's funny is that his front paws are half the size of CJ's. I see CJ eating but not as much as Pepper, but he's just so much more active than Pepper is. They both keep me laughing! They definitely are the best therapy! :winkers:

:rofl: that video make me spew soda all over my screen LOL!! They are so cute & funny...especially CJ! He kinda reminds me of my crazy Gideon. And yes, they are the BEST therapy in the world!!

Lol. Great video. I think he was jealous of all the fun you have on here and wanted some attention. Hehee

Oh man, that was hilarious! It's a good thing I watched it at home because I completely burst out laughing when he did the big leap! Thanks for sharing!!

omg that was so cute!!! i actually laughed out loud when he leaped up like that!!! loved it...thanks for posting!!

"OK Mom it's OUR play time so you have to pay attention to US and not that laptop!"
:rofl: Love it - chins with attitude. :heart:

Lol. Great video. I think he was jealous of all the fun you have on here and wanted some attention. Hehee

Ha, that's right and I think he knew I was to talk about all his antics!

"OK Mom it's OUR play time so you have to pay attention to US and not that laptop!"
:rofl: Love it - chins with attitude. :heart:

Yeah, I got the hint after a few minutes of his jumping on my laptop. I was afraid he'd leave me a present after awhile, lol!

:rofl: that video make me spew soda all over my screen LOL!! They are so cute & funny...especially CJ! He kinda reminds me of my crazy Gideon. And yes, they are the BEST therapy in the world!!

When I showed my husband the youtube clip on my computer, he did the same thing only with water instead, lol. And yes, CJ keeps me on my toes, but I love it! Oh, I love all those pics of Gideon especially the one with him "behind bars" during his timeout, that's my fave :D

LOL! Omg this is great!! I'm glad I wasn't looking at this thread at work or class, I actually LOL'd at the part where he took the flying leap from your feet to the laptop, greaT!!!

Latest posts

Back