MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 2nd place and 3rd place Breeders awards taken care of. Anyone else? just need 2 more sponsors for the 4th and 5th place breeders award

We do need donations for the raffles tho! They can be chin related or non chin related items!

Any Raffle item works. As I said, It can be chin related or non chin related!

Ash - of course you pick the ONE night I don't get online when I get home! LOL

Lol I think everything is done. According to Dave all the trophies have been donated. I am still asking for donations for the raffle table and the Live animal Raffle! We will need some help.

Brandi

I will donate a few things to the raffle as I always do..Sorry I missed out on the trophy sponsorship but life has been to hectic..Have not been on much..

Also what are you lacking for food or beverage or dessert ??? I can bring something.

Last but not least is it to late to get my ad in the showbook?? If not who do I send money to?? I want the same ad I ran in the National show book..Hopefully they got all my info right on it..I never saw a copy since I did not go to Nationals

Anyway PM me when you have time

I don't think we did ad's this year. I didn't head it up. With Luke on his way, I didn't have the energy to head that up this year. You will need to talk to Jim and Bill. I'm sure it will be something that is resumed next year.

Anything Peanut Butter is welcome! You can never have too much peanut butter products in my eyes! LoL I know Gloria is making the main dish, other than that ...... I am not sure. I'm looking into getting a full sheet cake like I did one other year, but it also depends on the price....

The trophies went fast! I know one min I had said something, then 2 weeks later it was mentioned again and next thing you knew they were GONE! We may do a sign up sheet at the show like they do at Nationals.... Not sure yet.

Thanks for wanting to donate something! I got ahold of Jan and Dennis Longenecker and they are going to donate something also, so it looks like the raffle is going to be pretty big this year! YEA!

I'd like to donate something I can make, but my thing is, most breeders don't use fleece, so I don't want to make something no one will use. I was thinking about bringing a few supplies to sell there made of fleece, but then again would it be a waste?

Believe it or not, even larger breeders/ranchers will put in for most raffle items! And the way we do it, is that you drop your tickets in for each item you want. So even fleece stuff can be raffled off! You never know what a breeder will use. I have prob 4 or 5 hammock's i'm not currently using, but I may get an itch with a cage one day and throw one up. I know alot of people are like that.... If they have it, they will use it at some time or another! So don't be afraid to donate anything!

And there are always alot of pet people at the york show.

Lol My luck ran out a few years ago! I won 2 chins in a live animal raffle, and like 20% of the other raffled items! Lol..... Since then, I haven't been very lucky

I would like to bring something to raffle off but am having a hard time trying to come up with something. I think next year I will have my mother make a quilt for me. She loves making them and does AWESOME. I have several hanging in my house.

Jessica

Back