MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cory and Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you guys this year.. I was wondering where you were!

This year I enjoyed myself even though I couldn't stay long. So many beautiful chins. It was so nice to see so many friendly faces from over the years. Thanks Kayla for my additions and Rich and Jan too. Everyone is settling in nicely. I did bring a new breeder for the first time. Next year I'm staying longer.

yeah Ryan I had no butt to rub...LOL Sorry you guys could not make it..Maybe you guys will be able to make the NY show in September..I am trying to talk Kelly and Craig in to coming too...

susan it was a shame you and Terri could not stay for the show..It would of been nice to catch up with you some more..

Missi, Craig says he is glad you got home with no problems and hopes the cage wasn't bent too badly.

Missed the Furry Oh My Guys! It wasn't the same with out the two of you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the New York show.

Back