MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Monika, Kelly & everyone else I have not met yet!

We are going to bring some Crab Pie as our covered dish, if there is anything else we can do to help out just let me know.

Kelly- what time do you need Kyle and me up there? I have been praticing our grooming, but boy do I need help,lol.

Monika- Thanks for the invite to Chins-n-Hedgies.

----Toni

Ashley, just jump on 30. Get off the 74/Carlisle Rd Exit (it will be right after you see the Olive Garden on the left hand side in York). Make a right at the light getting onto 74 and keep going straight until you get to East Canal. At east Canal turn right. Firehall is on the right side not too far away from the turn.

If set up can be done the night before someone let me know who to have contact me so I can go over and help the all of 15 min drive over.

Thanks! I knew it had to do with 30, but after that... well, I'm lost lol

Hey Toni :) Glad to see you found us here!

I would get there around 7am.

You might not want to practice on the girls you are showing LOL

LOL.... No worries there, I am taking a comb within 10 feet of them. Kyle will not let my husbad look at them too long. And he is killing me on dust, they have their own boxes that he empties EVERY TIME.

Official 2009 York, PA Show Ad!

Here it is!

springshowadd2009dv3.jpg

Got it! Tho it's MUCH bigger then I thought!

Last edited:
It looks great!

We are staying at the Red Roof Inn this year. They allow animals and they're cheap. FYI - Super 8 might say they allow pets online but they don't. We had to sneak them last year which is never fun.

I will definately be there - I will be my 'famous' meatballs and sauerkraut Can't wait - Not only for the show but that means spring is finally here

I will definetly be there. I hope I can help out being an animal handler again. Though I am going to need to borrow some combs for my chins, and help grooming them (still new!).

Yeah, that's just great. Monique. Monkia. I quit. Call me whatever you want. I answer to most things anyway!

I plan on going. Already have reservations at the Red Roof Inn. I would like to bring a dish for people to share but don't know what I should bring. Anyone have any ideas?

Jessica

I'll be at the show again this year and can't wait!

I will definetly be there. I hope I can help out being an animal handler again. Though I am going to need to borrow some combs for my chins, and help grooming them (still new!).

Brea I would be more than happy to work with you again handling animals! I also have no problems giving you somes tips and helping you out with grooming as long as you can find some combs!

Cheryl

hey girl, could you post hotel info? pleaaaaaaaaase?

I'll have to check on the hotels - I'm not where I can do that right now, but hopefully someone else will see this and post, or I can check later when I get home.

As far as the food, you can bring whatever you want! If it needs to be warm, it's best if you can bring an electric frying pan, crockpot, or some other way to keep it hot if it's supposed to be hot. There is electricity. I don't think there's a microwave there, but I could be wrong. Keeping something cool shouldn't be a problem - it's usually not that warm in April yet.

In theory, my Taller Half and I will be there, since his family lives in Manchester. Won't be bringing the boys, but I might bug a willing party to let me watch them groom. :) I've still got so much to learn about these guys!

As for food, any requests? Shepherd's pie, pulled BBQ pork sandwiches, pasta salad, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip cookies?

ooooooo BBQ pork sandwiches!!! I'd love to have them, /sigh. I'd say make some, but my luck I won't be able to eat them at the show!

So, I just heard that we will be needing people to help donate the cost of the BIG trophies at York. If anyone wants to pitch in let me know!

Back