MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping to add to my herd as well...Anyone care to say what you are bringing that might be for sale? I have a hard time finding certain chins over this way...

Check the for sale section VolunteerChin. Most of us do have for sale ad's up as we already know what Shows we will be attending. I know I'm going back through my herd this weekend and adding more to mine. Some that I was holding back for show and keep, but have now decided to sell. I would def take a look sometime this week coming up. Most people who are showing there chins at York don't put prices on there chins, so you will have to ask when you are there.

I have a few chins I'd like to sell but haven't decided which of the set I am keeping. :thinking: Decisions decisions!

I'm really excited for this year's show!

I have been, but figured that some people would show potential chins prior to putting them up for sale so they could mention "X chin was 1A at 09 York" or what have you, and some just might not be listed yet. But thanks for the help.

Last year I had every chin I showed at York up for sale. I will be there again this year and I may do the same thing again this year. So what are people looking for? Also we have a list with pics on our website of some chins that are available and also have more that we have not got pics and info ready for the sale list yet. If you are looking for something in particular let me know and I will see what I might have for you.

I can't wait till the show. I am looking to pick up 2-3 standard females. Plus all the ones I am getting from other breeders. Right now I am picking up 5 chins at the show and hoping to add the above. We'll see though. I am bringing roughly 6 to the show and if Helga is old enough she'll be coming with me too for the baby derby. We'll see though.

Jessica

I am shopping for a tov white female (or a nice bv female) and a big x dark/dark eb female with really good density to pair with an eb white male who is a little on the small side. And anyone else who strikes my fancy lol.

I have a few that I am thinking I may sell..... I am deciding about a few males. I have a sapphire male that I may be persuaded to part with and a white male but it is still touch and go.
I may bring a baby for the derby. I have a newly weaned BV that is as cute as can be

Now here's the kicker everyone - Don't forget to write your CnH/CnQ name on the nametag :winkers:

Ok guys, just heard from Dave and we're still in need of 4 more sponsors for trophies.

We need sponsors for:

Reserve Grand Show

Champion Male of Show

Reserve Champion Male of Show

Reserve Champion Female of Show

Nothing yet (I just called). It should be there by this weekend I would say.

Last edited:
Ok we have only one of the top trophies left, the "Reserve Grand Show".

We also have the Bob Myers Breeders Awards. There are 5 of those and the first place breeders award is spoken for. They are $20.00 a piece.

Thanks Alex, that takes care of all the major trophies. All that is left is the 4 breeders awards now. This is a great way to support the chapter!

Back