MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Dave Woods, He will be picking up the new trophies right before the show, so we can't give an exact cost of each trophy. Tho he did said it's around $20. If you want to donate, you can send a check or money order straight to him!

Ummm... Not really. I know you can order from Kelly ahead of time and she will bring them with her!

Does anyone know about how far this is from Michigan hour wise(yes.. I am being lazy and not wanting to look it up right now..lol) I am hoping to be in Michigan around that time and would love to get to this show. :)

Wow.. thats not to bad at all! I stay at my Dad's place in Saline which is closer to the border. Yippeee! I am going to try to make this show!

I'll be there. I'll need some tips and help with grooming from someone. I have combs.

Ryersons will be there along with alot of other people from here. We would all be more then happy to show you how to groom!

I did a count today and I have my 5! I was so worried I wasn't going to get my 5 in!

As long as there is not alot of construction I make this show in about 10 hours and I am 3.5 hours north of the state line.

The animal handlers bring the animals from the table where are first set up, to the show table, and bring them back again. No you are not suppose to handle/cuddle/pet any chins in the show unless it is before or after the show and you have received permission from the person showing the animal. It's simply picking up a cage and bringing it to another table.

I may bring some supplies or toys to sell. Probably some fleece tubes, pillows, hammocks, tents, loofah etc. Depends on what I have time to do beforehand. I only plan to bring one or two chins to show though, but hope to find some nice chins to buy to add to my herd.

I think we set it at 10 weeks and up. The chin MUST be weened from it's mother a MIN. of one weeks. Please try not to put any chins that look like adults in the baby derby! I saw some chins that were adults in one baby derby at another recent show.

Also, you need to take discretion when putting a young chin in the derby. The Atlantic Chapter or any of its representatives can not be held accountable for anything that happens because of the size or age of the chin. We do reserve the right to refuse a chin entrance if we feel it is too young/too small/too old.

I got in the new trophies for the baby derby and thought I would post them! Hope you like them!

Attachments

• Baby Derby Trophies.jpg
    Baby Derby Trophies.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 23
Back