MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited to see everyone!
Tomorrow's the last day for anyone to let me know if they want anything else brought along so I have time to get it made for you! Even if you just want some willow or something, I'll bring small orders along too :cute:

lol I only have the peeled willow stuff. Like the small 1" balls, wreaths, twists, stars, and then I have large hearts as well.

Right now I am driving through KY on 75 and hope to be in MI tonight around 9ish. Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow! :)

I hope everyone makes it there safely, seems like Amanda has already gotten herself into some trouble.... lmao.......... ;)

Well, Becky is a picture in purple! Amanda has to put up with Kody. Poor Stack just doesn't know WHAT to think here with us strange folk.

But, we all made it here safely. :)

Glad to see everyone made it out safely!!

Now i need to find peggy, to give her, her 'prezzy"

There are a bunch of crazy people here right now!

We have 150 some animals entered already. We're expecting a great turnout tomorrow and a great show! More to come tomorrow!

Becky

I hope everyone makes it there safely, seems like Amanda has already gotten herself into some trouble.... lmao.......... ;)

Ahhhh, shaaaaadup!

I'm now taking donations to pay the nice ticket I got on the way up here. Donations will be accepted until the ticket is paid....thank you. :thumbsup:

Good luck to those of you showing tomorrow! It was nice catching up with "some" of you tonight :)

Back