MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I'm SO excited! I can't wait to go! I have driven my husband NUTS waiting for the show.

Set up is at noon, for anyone that can get there to help out. There will be someone there pretty much all the time after that.

Shouldn't be a problem, Nicole. We'll need double the help, because we'll be classifying mutes and standards at the same time.

Can't wait! I am getting ready to leave Thursday night to get up to Michigan. :D Then we are going to drive from there back down to the show.

How much are the show books at the MCBA Nationals? I need to remember to bring some cash with me. :D

Those of you that want to help- see me at the show. (I'm old and I'll forget!) I know we'll need help classifying and running copies. We'll also need help setting up tables during the show for lunch and dinner.

We may need a runner to Walmart a few times as well. This is the first year the National Board has hosted the show. We've divided up the work, but we may have missed something!

I won't be able to help on Friday set up the show since I will be driving up from FL. :(

Me too! I won't be there early enough to help set up, but am willing to do whatever I can to help any other way!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Back