MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not forget to RSVP for your lunch and Banquet tickets! This will be catered this year and there will only be enough for those that RSVP. Please call Lisa Candy at 845-384-6405 or Pam Kleman at 419-347-6790.

I have sent her several emails and called her but she never got back to me either. I thought the deadline was March 9???

I have sent her several emails and called her but she never got back to me either. I thought the deadline was March 9???
Yeah, I think that's what the mailing said. I did call by the deadline, I just wasn't sure it was received.

I am getting excited!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet all those I've not met, and see others again! Yay!

Holiday Inn Rocks!

Holiday Inn it is!!! :dance3:

I just hope Allison isn't as obnoxious as she usually is and scares all the cool people away. :no:

Holiday Inn it is!!! :dance3:

I just hope Allison isn't as obnoxious as she usually is and scares all the cool people away. :no:

:hammer: Deb if you're not nice, I'm going to leave you here in Appleton.

No respect... I tell ya...

Oh and I'm bringing a couple people some supplies, so please let me know if you haven't already that you'd like something brought. It's a good way to save on shipping since it's so ridiculous now.

Uhm Alli? I think I'm going to need a fleece tube and a few other fleece items. It's not too late is it? :D If so, don't worry about it!

Nope not too late! Just let me know. I'm willing to sew up until Thursday since we're leaving Friday morning :)

Gotta pay for my boat load of dust somehow lol!

Don't even THINK of jumping in front of me Stack! I'll have to beat you - or rather just leave you at home.... hehehe

And Alli - I need to add something to my order if I can please... :)

Think I might show up Saturday with my daughter - after the pelt thing as that'd really upset her! Have only met about 4-5 of who's going!

Back