MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanda, I went to Empress nationals last year! I was wandering around lost and confused there, too! It's just in my nature LOL..ya know, you get me around so many chins and I just go ga-ga! :D

Oh please Brandi, YOU come up to my armpit, but I'll give Amanda waist high. :)

I'll bring my binoculars to find Megs this year.

You can't be shorter then megan... She only stands about 4ft nothing.... I thought she was like 12 or 13 the first time I saw her...

LOL I thought she looked about her age the first time I met her, then again she was only 16! hehehe

I can see this is gonna be a roudy bunch this year :thumbsup:

Definitely.....but you say that like it's a bad thing!! I can't wait for the show. Not too much longer now!!

Cheryl

Well the cell reception is not great at the hall but for anyone having trouble finding it they can try to call me at 989-329-2984 or 616-520-1608. I hope to see a great crowd again this year.

Ahhhh....you know me! You just may not REMEMBER me it's been so darn long!

I ain't rowdy! It's just when you get me around Peg....man...I turn into a whole other person! :crazy:

How could I forget! We all sat around and had a very interesting conversation that evening.

I can't wait... one more week! Last year was great, but this time I'll actually have a couple to show. Is anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn this year? I was bummed that I waited too long and La Quinta was full, but hopefully we won't miss all the fun :)

[I can't wait... one more week! Last year was great, but this time I'll actually have a couple to show. Is anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn this year? I was bummed that I waited too long and La Quinta was full, but hopefully we won't miss all the fun

All the cool people are at Holiday Inn - Isn't that right Jimmy? :)

Back