MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stackie-- if I stop back up to your room, please look away. If a certian ebony is gone, do NOT come searching my room or car..........

good luck all ya'll. i was soooooo looking forward to going again this year :cry3:

sure got a task for it last year... :thumbsup:

ok - i am going nuts here. can you all stop partying and spill the beans???

We just left to come back to the hotel for a bit and they were on the last end of the standards. They still have the black velvets and the ebs to go.

I'm glad you all made it there safely!

Wish I was there too, instead of stuck at home with darned school work...

Somebody give Peggy a hug for me! Heehee.

Shoots got grand show champion with a big gorgeous standard, I got picks of him/her..will upload them later :) I'm sure someone else will come along with all the other results, but Shoots won a lot!

Congrats to everyone- it was a great show!!

& SOME people got a few more chins than they planned on.. *cough Amanda Peggy Alli...*

Wow, thats awesome, it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun as well. Maybe one day I'll just go as a spectator :) (your new chins are gorgeous, by the way!!)

It's always so educational. There is just no substitution for listening to judges comments at a National show, and talking in person with people who have been breeding and showing their animals for years.

& SOME people got a few more chins than they planned on.. *cough Amanda Peggy Alli...*

Well, I mean, honestly how could I say no to a chin who was all smushed at the bottom of the show cage the whole time?! It was so darn cute! And a violet too!

Back